Information in accordance with section 5 TMG
bio verlag gmbh
Personally liable partner
Entry in Handelsregister
Register Number: HRB 9254
Register Court: Amtsgericht Aschaffenburg
Person responsible for content in accordance with 55 Abs. 2 RStV
Accountability for content
The contents of our pages have been created with the utmost care. However, we cannot guarantee the contents' accuracy, completeness or topicality. According to statutory provisions, we are furthermore responsible for our own content on these web pages. In this context, please note that we are accordingly not obliged to monitor merely the transmitted or saved information of third parties, or investigate circumstances pointing to illegal activity. Our obligations to remove or block the use of information under generally applicable laws remain unaffected by this as per §§ 8 to 10 of the Telemedia Act (TMG).
Accountability for links
Responsibility for the content of external links (to web pages of third parties) lies solely with the operators of the linked pages. No violations were evident to us at the time of linking. Should any legal infringement become known to us, we will remove the respective link immediately.
Our web pages and their contents are subject to German copyright law. Unless expressly permitted by law (§ 44a et seq. of the copyright law), every form of utilizing, reproducing or processing works subject to copyright protection on our web pages requires the prior consent of the respective owner of the rights. Individual reproductions of a work are allowed only for private use, so must not serve either directly or indirectly for earnings. Unauthorized utilization of copyrighted works is punishable (§ 106 of the copyright law).
- Natascha Becker (nab/editor-in-chief) - 0049 6021/4489-226
- Karin Heinze (kah) - 0049 6021/4489-228
- Daniela Nickel (dan) - 0049 6021/4489-227
- Katrin Muhl (kam) - 0049 6021/4489-229
- Michaela Kinz
- Michaela Pelzer - 0049 6021/4489-208/-208, E-mail: email@example.com
- Cäcilie Gößwein - 0049 6021/4489-207, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Address: bio verlag gmbh, Magnolienweg 23,
63741 Aschaffenburg, Germany
We use information supplied by cookies to help understand the number of people who use the website, and how they use it, so that we can continuously make improvements to it.
If you do not wish to accept cookies on to your device you can do so by adjusting the settings on your browser. AboutCookies.org provides a guide to how you can do this on the most commonly used browsers. However, be aware that if you do block cookies, some features of this website may not be available to you and some web pages may not display properly.
Sie können viele Online-Anzeigen-Cookies von Unternehmen über die US-amerikanische Seite http://www.aboutads.info/choices/ oder die EU-Seite http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices/ verwalten.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
License to use website
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages [or [OTHER CONTENT]] from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;]
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. bio verlag gmbh makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, bio verlag gmbh does not warrant that:
l this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading