Natural Cosmetics Conference in Berlin: Platform for newcomers
by Editor (comments: 0)
The 11th edition of the international Natural & Organic Cosmetics Conference, held 25th – 26th September 2018 at Ellington Hotel in Berlin in cooperation with NürnbergMesse, organizer of the VIVANESS, now offers a platform for new players in natural cosmetics: In a discussion with host Janine Steeger, new organic cosmetic brands will introduce their brands and brand concepts.
- Dr. Theresa Friedrich, Owner of DERMA ID
- Bernd Albrecht, CEO of BAIMS Organic Cosmetics GmbH
- Ernest Schmidt, CEO of Dryman’s Cosmetics GmbH
- Eva Galik, Senior Business Development Manager, bitop AG
“I am very pleased about this new addition to the conference program and look forward to the brands that will be presented. The Natural & Organic Cosmetics Conference brings trends, new market developments and novelties into focus, so it's only logic and consistent to offer a platform for new products and brands as well as interesting people“, states Wolf Lüdge, program chairman and organizer of the conference.
Other key topics of the Natural & Organic Cosmetics Conference:
- Humanity and brand management in the era of digitalization
- Diversity in beauty
- Brazil – land of raw materials and emerging cosmetics market
- Genetic engineering: From „GMO-free“ to genetically modified microorganisms
Please also read: