You will then receive twice a week a short overview of articles recently published by Organic-Market.Info.
Vivaness: winners of the Best New Product Award
by Editor (comments: 0)
Vivaness Novelties Stand at Biofach 2018. Photo © Karin Heinze
Vivaness was once again the international meeting place for the natural cosmetics industry. The fair hosted to 50,200 trade visitors from 134 countries. The Vivaness had 182 new products at the Vivaness Novelty Stand.
The trade visitors selected their favourites for the Best New Product Award in seven categories:
- N&B – Natural Is Better took the prize in the Facial Care category with its Protect & Repair Wonder Cream, and also in the Special Cosmetics/Care category with its Instant Beauty Skin Rejuvenating Anti- Pollution Mask Treatment.
- Other award winners were Saint Clouds, with its Coconut-Milkbath Coconut & Vitamin E (Body Care);
- jolu Naturkosmetik, with its Shampoo Bar Lemon Orange (Hair Care),
- BIOK Laboratorija, with its Ecodenta COSMOS organic anti-plaque toothpaste coconutoil & zinc salt (Drugstore articles) and
- Coscoon Cosmetics, with its SheaSahne Bodybutter (Wellness Products).
- The Cream Foundation from Baims Organic Cosmetics GmbH took the award in the Decorative Cosmetics category;
Baims CEO Bernd Albrecht grows enthusiastic about how Vivaness was for him: “We are absolutely happy with our attendance at the exhibition, and we achieved our objectives entirely. We attended for the first time last year, and received feedback on our presence. Since it was so good, we came armed with products this time, and it has proved a sensational opportunity, compressed into just four days, to make so many valuable contacts. I don’t just mean Germany, either – our contacts have been international. I have just tried to register again for next year, since we definitely plan to come back again.