Search for IFOAM World Board candidates
by Redaktion (comments: 0)
Every three years IFOAM looks for dedicated organic advocates to join its World Board. The tasks at hand are wide and varied ranging from appointing members to official committees and task forces to representing the global organic movement at key events around the world.
The World Board 2014-2017 will be elected by IFOAM’s membership at the next General Assembly which will be held following the Organic World Congress in Istanbul, Turkey, in October 2014. Further details on running for the IFOAM World Board can be downloaded here. IFOAM's Policy 57 on the Nomination of Candidates can be found here.
Electronic applications should be submitted no later than 15 June 2014 to Denise Godinho and include:
- A short curriculum vitae focused on your activities in the organic movement (max 1 page or 500 words).
- A short presentation (maximum of 500 words), addressing the membership and indicating the area in which you would particularly like to contribute to the work of the World Board. You are welcome to also express your views on current IFOAM positions and the IFOAM program for the coming term.
- The endorsement, in writing, by 5 IFOAM members.
- An indication of your availability (or lack thereof) to also serve on the Executive Board.
- A photograph, suitable for publication (print quality, i.e. 300 dpi).
Login for subscribers