India: International Trade Fair for Organics & Millets 2019
by Editor (comments: 0)
From 18th to 20th January 2019, the second edition of the International Trade Fair „Organics & Millets“ will take place in Bangalore, the organic capital of India. The exhibition offers a diversified program.
Organics & Millets is an international trade event combining an exhibition of organic products, B2B-meetings, an international conference as well as organic courts. The event is organized by the Indian State of Karnataka in the south of India, together with the International Competence Centre for Organic Agriculture (ICCOA) as the knowledge partner and co-organizer. Karnataka is globally known for promoting and supporting organic farmers, whilst ICCOA is an interface organization working across India and ist borders since 2004.
The international Indian trade fair is aimed at presenting the potential and opportunities existing in organic products and millets across the whole of India. Further, the trade show connects farmers and their collectives to buyers and other companies. The event focuses on connecting producers and marketers in order to improve the farmers’ incomes from organic farming and millet-growing in underprivileged areas, with less irrigation and without any chemical inputs.
Further event components of the trade show include:
- Farmers workshop for 2 days
- Live demo on dishes made from Organic & Millets products
- Drawing competition for children
- Cooking competition
- Traditional Cultural and Heritage show from different parts of India
Target visitors of Organics & Millets:
- Farmers, Organizations, Producers
- Wholesalers, Retailers, Buyers and Sellers – Food and Beverages
- Central and State Govt agencies and others
- Exporters, Importers and Trading Companies
- Restaurateurs, Chefs and Caterers
- National and International Organic Experts & Speakers
- Supermarkets, Department Stores, Specialty Chain Stores
- Service companies (Certification agencies, Agriculture institutions, food consultants)
- Health conscious consumers
- Nutritionists and more
Login for subscribers