Last days of registration: IFOAM Organics Europe Meets Business 2020
by Editor (comments: 0)
From 8th-9th December, the third edition of IFOAM Organics EU’s platform for organic or related businesses will take place online. Registrations are still open for interested parties.
The first digital edition of the event IFOAM Organics Europe Meets Business will take place in two weeks. Participants will meet online to discuss the new EU Organic Regulation, the Brexit’s impact on the organic sector as well as the Farm-to-Fork Strategy in two morning sessions. The programme also includes thematic roundtables, Q&A-sessions and the chance to network in thematic coffee breaks as well as a fully-interactive virtual platform.
Speakers at the event:
- Alexander Beck, IFOAM OE IGOP member, AöL
- Lukas Nossol, IFOAM OE Board member, Dennree
- Johanna Stumpner, IFOAM OE IGOP member, AöL
- Michel Reynaud, IFOAM OE board member, Ecocert
- Marian Blom, IFOAM OE board member, Bionext
- Eduardo Cuoco, IFOAM OE director
- and more
Registrations will be open until next week.
Login for subscribers