Sustainable Foods Summit: North American Edition in San Francisco
by Editor (comments: 0)
From 16th- 17st January 2019, the North American edition of the Sustainable Foods Summit will be held in San Francisco, USA. The summit comprises four conference sessions.
At the next edition of the North American Sustainable Foods Summit, organized by Ecovia Intelligence, stakeholders from food organizations involved in sustainabilty and eco-labels will explore new horizons for eco-labels and sustainability in the food industry by discussing key industry issues.
Issues of the summit:
- Impact of organic, fairtrade and other eco-labeling schemes on sustainability
- Prospects for a single sustainability standard for food products
- Occuring advances in sustainable ingredients
- Developments in formulation, production and marketing of sustainable food and beverages
Key topics of the different summit sessions:
- Session 1: Sustainability Update
- Session 2: Food Ingredients for Sustainability
- Session 3: Outlook for Plant-Based Foods
- Session 4: Green Marketing
Login for subscribers