Warsaw BIOEXPO: Poland’s first International Organic Trade Fair
by Editor (comments: 0)
From 11th-13th October 2019, Warsaw Ptak will host Poland’s first trade fair for organic products only at Ptak Warsaw Expo. Warsaw BIOEXPO is an event dedicated to the organic industry which is new in both, Poland and the whole Central and Eastern Europe.
During the fair leading producers and distributors get the possibility to meet buyers, owners of specialty retail shops as well as food and drink and general wholesalers, in order to forge and develop commercial links. Professional visitors will be able to discuss the current condition of the industry and the perspectives for its development. Warsaw BIOEXPO is a B2B event. However, besides the fair’s first day, which will be for professional visitors only, the exhibition will also be open for end consumers.
As part of their so called ‘matchmaking program’, the initiators of Warsaw BIOEXPO further plan to organize over 100 business meetings with potential buyers from Eastern European countries such as Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia.
Poland: Warsaw University offers studies "Organic Agriculture and Food Production”
The Faculty of Agriculture and Biology at the Warsaw University of Life Sciences (SGGW), will launch the new international studies "Organic Agriculture and Food Production (OAFP).”
Estimated Statistics for the first edition of BIOEXPO:
- 15,000 visitors
- 35 countries
- 350 exhibitors
- 100,000 products
- 20,000 m2 exhibition space
The fair will be divided into unique thematic zones:
- Food & Drink (a wide range of certified food products)
- Beauty & Cleaning (certified, environmentally safe cosmetics and cleaning products for home and industry)
- Ekotech (production machines, packaging and serving utensils, logistics)
- Biolife (household appliances and pet products in bio quality)
- Bioagro (seed and plant protection products for organic farming)
- Startup (innovative solutions entering the market of organic products and production)
- Supporting Bodies (supporting and business support organizations and institutions)
Special zones at the fair include:
- Organic Marketing & Sale Congress BIOEXPO – conferences, trainings, industry meetings
- Model BIO Shop – showroom reserved only for Warsaw BIOEXPO exhibitors
- Job center – job offers in the organic sector
- Tasting zones.
Login for subscribers