Sustainable Beauty Awards 2021: Natural cosmetics manufacturer awarded two prizes
by Editor (comments: 0)
On 26 October 2021, the Sustainable Beauty Awards were presented at the Sustainable Cosmetics Summit. The international awards are open to cosmetic brands, ingredient firms, packaging companies, distributors, and related organisations. This year, the Swiss natural cosmetics company Weleda won in two categories.
Winners of the Sustainable Beauty Awards:
- Sustainability Pioneer: Weleda (Switzerland) for its holistic approach to tackling issues
- Sustainability Leadership: Weleda (Switzerland) for 100 years of sustainability actions
- New Sustainable Product: Sol de Ibiza (Spain) with its Face & Body Plastic Free Stick SPF50
- Sustainable Ingredient: IFF LMR Naturals (France) with Sandalwood Oil New Caledonia For Life
- Sustainable Packaging: REN Clean Skincare (UK) for creating smart re-closable recycled aluminium sample tubes
More details on the winners and runner-ups in this video.
Login for subscribers