Sustainable Foods Summit: New Horizons for Eco-Labels and Sustainability
by Editor (comments: 0)
As the coronavirus pandemic continues, there is a growing debate about its long-term repercussions on food production and consumption. The virtual edition of the Sustainable Foods Summit North America from 25th-28th of January 2021 will discuss the sustainability implications of the coronavirus pandemic on the food industry.
At the first virtual edition of the North American Sustainable Foods Summit, organized by Ecovia Intelligence, stakeholders from the organic food sector will discuss the influence of Covid-19 on the organic food industry. The organizer's aim is to is to explore new horizons for eco-labels and sustainability in the food industry by discussing key industry issues.
Key topics of the different summit sessions:
- Session 1: Sustainability Update
- Session 2: Food Ingredients
- Session 3: Supply Chains
- Session 4: Future of Sustainability Schemes
Key speakers at the conference:
- Amarjit Sahota, Ecovia Intelligence, on “Sustainability Update & Trends”
- Fernando Alonso, Native Products, on “Biodiversity of Organic Ingredients”
- Dan Curtin, Greenleaf Foods, on “Novel Plant Proteins”
- John Newton, American Farm Bureau Federation, on “Impacts of COVID-19”
- Johanna Mirenda, Organic Trade Association, on “Organic Agriculture and Sustainability”
Login for subscribers