What to expect at Organic Lifestyle Expo 2019
by Editor (comments: 0)
The 4th Organic Lifestyle Expo is held on August 2nd and 3rd 2019 at the Shinjuku NS Building Event Hall in Shinjuku. It is organized by the Japan Organic Forum Japan. The scale of the event will be about 150 booths from 147 companies.
The OLE promotes Organic 3.0 as the main theme. Organic 3.0 is advocated by IFOAM (International Federation of Organic Agricultural Movements), a leader in global organic agriculture. It is about bringing organic out of its current niche into the mainstream and positioning organic systems as part of the multiple solutions needed to solve the tremendous challenges faced by our planet and our species.
OLE will have several theme zones:
- New farmer support zone to support farmers who challenge organic farming,
- Kitchengarden / homegarden making a connection to organic farming centering on the species.
- Animal Welfare and husbandry producers gather in the Animal Welfare zone.
- Organic and natural cosmetics brands from Japan and abroad are supervised by Ms. Kazuko Komatsu in the Real Organic Natural Cosmetic Zone.
- In the Ethical fashion miscellaneous goods corner” carefully selected ethical brands gathered from all over the world can be seen.
At the venue a wide range of natural and organic products will be presented:
- fresh vegetables produced by organic farmers
carefully processed food
- imported ingredients
- organic and natural cosmetics
- environmentally friendly household goods
- local government initiatives
For further information visit https://ofj.or.jp/en/.
From 16 to 18 May 2019, the international organic scene gathered in China at the Shanghai World Expo Exhibition & Convention Center. The 13th round of Biofach China was extremely successful, informs the press office. Find out more details.
The 1st Organic Lifestyle Expo/OLE organized by Organic Forum Japan was held on November 18th and 19th 2016. The expo was a lively and very successful event and the largest of its kind held in Japan this year.
As the second country in the world, Kyrgyzstan has decided to shift to a completely organic agriculture by 2028. The plan follows the action of another Asian country.
Login for subscribers